- Integrated PCI interface
- Operating System Support Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP and Windows NT
- Host-based Controller utilizing PC host CPU (Pentium*)
- V.92 and V.90 technology allow data to be received at speed up to 56 Kbps from a digitally connected central site modem. Modem on Hook (MoH), fast connection, PCM upstream 48 kbits is also supported.
- Support Fax Class 1 send and receive rates up to 14400 bps.
- Telephone Answering Machine (TAM) Function enabled with sound card
- V.42 LAPM amd MNP error correction.
- V.44, V.42 bis and MNP 5 data Compression
- Comunication software compatible AT command set.
- V.92, V.90, V.34bis, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22 A/B, V.23,V.21, Bell 212A and Bell 103.
- Received data from a digital source using V.92 or V.90 compatible central site modem over the digital telephone network portion of the PSTN at line speeds up to 56 Kbps with automatic fall-back depends on line condition.
- ITU -T V.17, V.29, V.27 ter and V.21 channel 2.
- TIA/EIA 578 Class 1 FAX send and receive speeds of 14400, 12000, 9600, 7200, 4800 or 2400 bps.
VOICE / AUDIO MODE
- TAM through the microphone and speaker interface of sound card
- Support V.42 LAPM, MNP 2-4
- Support V.44, V.42 bis and MNP 5
- Both transmit and receive fax data are buffered within the Modem.
- Data transfer to and from the DTE is flow control by XON / XOFF and RTS / CTS.